Our ambition at Ipsos France is to become a data-driven research company, bringing the best of data hybridization and activation thinking, ideas and solutions to our clients. To support this ambition, we’re expanding our Data Science team in France and are looking for our new Data Consulting Senior Manager F/M in the Data Management Center.
The Data Consulting Senior Manager will have excellent client and commercial skills and a deep hands-on expertise in delivering multisource ML led projects combining different data sources including survey – ideally in market mixed modelling projects or in adtech/martech related initiatives - to spearhead market leading offering development and delivery in data hybridation and activation to our clients.
This is a key role for our Data Science unit. Combining client servicing acumen with data science hands-on expertise, you will interface exceptionally with clients and all the teams and individuals it takes to make a data project idea reality.
As a senior member of the team, your role is to bring the data science offering to life! Think of us as a start-up within the wider Ipsos firm and you’re joining us at the growth stage of developing the offer and activating it with our clients.
This Is An Interesting And Varied Role Including
Owning Offering and Client Projects Portfolio
• Building and co-creating solutions and services for clients optimizing Ipsos’, our partners’, and our clients’ data
• Developing and managing a portfolio of client projects leading the commercial effort, technical development and delivery, and proposing business change activities and solutions roadmap adaptations
• Working collaboratively with teams including clients-side and Ipsos business teams, tech and data teams and engineers, data scientists, data analysts, dev ops, etc. developing and maintaining strong working relationships
• Regularly reviewing status and delivery velocity and actively addressing challenges. Ensuring quality and timely delivery of projects
Leading the Data Consulting Team
• Managing a team of Data Consultants, growing it, providing leadership and driving with them and colleagues from the Data Management Center activities throughout the data projects lifecycle including: developing use cases and user stories, feasibility assessments (data availability, quality etc.), creating operational frameworks and user adoption
• Coaching the whole Data Science team on data storytelling and translating data science analysis into meaningful information for both data and business audiences
Helping establish the Data Science Team
• Helping develop a ‘state-of-the-art’ offering and operating model
• Helping scale and sell our offerings as we develop areas of speciality and ‘flagship products’
• Support in communicating and evangelising the Data Products and offering internally within Ipsos
• Identifying opportunities to expand our offer, client base and domain
• Keeping abreast of new data developments, trends and ideas in the external market.