The Client Success team is responsible for project managing the onboarding for each client and for maintaining relationships with Synthesio’s clients post “go live”. This includes implementing the technical requirements, orchestrating a flawless project launch, delivering training workshops, communicating the Synthesio value proposition, identifying new opportunities with the client's organization, supporting clients in reporting frameworks and ensuring client satisfaction in assigned accounts.
Additionally, Client Success Managers will assist the Sales and Pre-Sales teams by advising on best practices, content and product applicability to client use cases. the Client Success Managers who are the the trusted advisor on the best practice using Social Listening technology for Synthesio customers.
Key Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Conduct discovery of client needs through presales and post-sales discussions.
- Create the project plan, assign appropriate resources, and drive all actions needed to ensure a flawless project launch
- Ensure that customers are properly trained on system operation through workshop style training. When needed, facilitate additional training for existing customers.
- Provide first point of contact for issue identification, diagnosis and resolution. Serve as point of contact between Client and Support/R&D for all escalations.
- Configure the client dashboard setup including query writing, report framework and data manipulation
- Support the QA initiatives including data quality, bug tracking and issue replication
- Participate in research and discovery activities, including key word research, general client discovery, vertical research, synonym and spam research and other type of special research projects
Reporting and Insights
- Monitor on-going performance against key metrics to make recommendations to clients on reporting
- Generate insights from social data, spotting trends and opportunities. Produce reports measuring the performance
- Proactively identify opportunities for further analysis
- Ensure smooth account transition from pre-sales to post-sales phases, including: coordination of kickoff meetings and monthly debriefs with clients.
- Ensure that clients are receiving maximum value from Synthesio’s products and services by acting in a consultative role for assigned clients on how to use Synthesio tools for Marketing and Communications strategies and tasks.
- Work with clients to define ongoing enhancements and adjustments to meet their business needs.
- Share lessons learned with other members of Synthesio’s Account Management, R&D and Sales Teams.